October UCL: Featuring NBA2K21 – PS4
UCL -The Unified Community League.
Player - The individual that is competing in the UCL.
Participant - The Player represented in the UCL.
Game - A single NBA played to completion.
Match - One (1) Game is considered a Match.
Game Day - Match times are Monday & Wednesdays at 6:30 P.M. and 7:30 P.M. All times are in CST
League Officials - Representatives of the UCL.
Website - https://uea.gg/cel/.
Four Week Season
Matches will be played on Monday & Wednesdays at 6:30 P.M. and 7:30 P.M. All times are in CST
- Participants will play One (1) Game against their opponent Participant per One (1) Match.
- If Participants that have the same score at the end of the regular season, the tying Participants will face off in a single Game where the winner takes the higher placement.
If more than Two (2) Participants are tied, we will follow a single-elimination bracket style format. All Matches will be One (1) Game and will be randomly seeded.
- Participants will compete in all necessary Matches where all Participants will end with their appropriate placement.
Participant’s total points at the end of the Regular Season will determine their placing.
- 1 win = 1 point
- The Participant with the most points at the end of the Regular Season will be declared the Champion of the Season.
- Participant’s total points at the end of the Regular Season will determine their placing.
- Please ensure the integrity of your internet connection before checking in for a Match.
Check In starts 15 minutes before the scheduled Match time.
- Check in starts at 6:15 P.M. for Matches that take place at 6:30 P.M.
Participants are allowed a maximum of a 10 minute break in between Games.
- If a Participant is unable to play within 10 minutes of the previous Game, the Participant may be subject to a forfeit of the upcoming Game.
Each Participant has 60 minutes from Game start time to report all scores, or the Participant will be given a disqualification for that Game.
- If Games start at 6:30 P.M., they must be reported by 7:30 P.M.
No Show Punishments
- Each Participant will have a 15 minute grace period to start their Match. If a team does not start within this window, they may be disqualified or subject to point deduction.
In the event that a Participant does not check in and show up for a scheduled Match, the Participant will forfeit half of their league points from the previous week.
- In the event this occurs in week one the Participant will remain at zero points and begin gaining points in week two.
- In the event that your opponent does not show for their Match, Participant will proceed with the Match as planned and play a normal online Match; report your score as normal.
Each Participant is responsible for acquiring a screenshot/photo of the final score after each Game and reporting it on the Website.
- If a Participant does not report a score, their scores will be forfeited for that Game or Match.
- All correspondence between Participants, and League Officials will take place on
- If Participants have any questions that are not addressed on uea.gg, please send us an email at CEL@UEA.gg
Game Rules and Regulations
Default Game Settings.
- Quarter Length: 5 minutes
- Overtime Length: 5 minutes
- Skill: Hall of Fame
- Game Style: Default
- Game Speed: Normal
- Updated Rosters
- Game Sliders: Default
- NBA Rules: Default
- Coach Mode: Off
- Action Replays: Never
- Free Throw Help: Off
- Injuries: ON
- Fatigue: On
- Preferred camera Views is 2K, but if two players want to play with Broadcast than this is allowed.
- Manual or automatic Substitutions, Time Outs, and Late Game Fouling are allowed but must be preset before the start of the game.
- No manual substitution via START button.
- Substitutions are only allowed in-game via DPad and during called Time Outs.
- Team starting roster adjustments must be made before going into the game.
- Any current NBA Team (No Throwback teams or All-Star Teams) may be selected.
- You are permitted to change teams between after each game.
- Two competing Players may choose to play the same team
- League Officials highly suggest recording/streaming your gameplay in case you need to verify sabotage or competitive rulings.
- It is the responsibility of the players in the Match to detect all Match Rule violations and report them to League Officials immediately.
- It is the responsibility of the players to report their Match and/or score to the Website within the designated time frame.
- It is the responsibility of the players to report Rule violations at the time they happened. Any late reports may not be judged.
- It is the responsibility of the players to not interfere with a Match in progress. Should a player see an issue in a Match they are not a part of, they are to report it to a League Official.
- League Officials highly suggest recording/streaming your Game play in case you need to verify sabotage.
- Players may not collude for or against their opponent to present an unfair advantage.
- Unsportsmanlike behavior is not allowed. Friendly banter is at the discretion of each individual player, although we ask that you be understanding of jokes and fun being had.
- Spamming voice lines or emote taunting is not allowed.
- Abuse of an exploit to seek an unfair advantage is strictly prohibited. Violators are subject to penalties by League Officials.
- Any Third-Party program that negatively affects the integrity of the Tournament, Program, Stream, Event, Player, and/or Game will be considered Prohibited. This is defined as a program or device that provides an unfair advantage. This is including but not limited to Macro Programs, Turbo Modes or Function, Programmable controllers, or Sequence Mapping.
League Official Responsibilities.
- It is the responsibility of the League Official to act civil in all disputes.
- It is the responsibility of the League Official to report any rule violations on behalf of a player.
- It is the responsibility of the League Official to be impartial to all judgement.
Spirit of the Rules
Finality of Decisions.
- All decisions regarding the interpretation of rules listed are solely decided by League Officials.
- All rules not outlined in the rule book are up to the interpretation of League Officials, who have the discretion to punish based on the severity.
- These rules may be changed at any time to ensure fair play and integrity of the league.