October UCL: Featuring Call of Duty Warzone
Team - The two (2) individuals playing together, that are competing in the Unified Community League.
Game - A single QUAD Warzone Game played to completion.
Match - Two (2) Games are considered a Match.
Game Day - The Tuesday and Thursday dedicated to playing in the Unified Community League.
League Officials - Representatives of the Unified Community League.
Four Week Season
- Teams battle to gain the most points through eliminations.
- Teams will face off against one Team per Game Day.
- Teams will play two Games against their opponent, trying to accumulate the highest amount of points via eliminations.
- See section 15 under Game Rules and Regulations for clarification on scoring.
- Two Game Days a week.
- Tuesday and Thursday.
- If Players that have the same score at the end of the regular season, the player that had the most kills in a single game will win the tiebreaker.
- If scores are still tied, League Officials will administer a coin flip to determine the advancing Team.
- Player’s total scores at the end of the Regular Season will determine their placing.
- The Player with the most points at the end of the Regular Season will be declared the Champion of the Season.
Matches will proceed at the following times:
- League Play starts at 5:30 P.M. or 7:30 P.M. all times are in CST
- Please ensure the integrity of your internet connection before checking in for a Match.
- Check In starts 15 minutes before the scheduled Match time.
- Check in starts at 5:00 P.M. for Matches that take place at 5:30 P.M.
- Once your Team has successfully checked in, the Team must play at that specified time.
- If a Team checks in for the 5:30 P.M. Match start time, they are unable to change to the 7:30 P.M Match start time.
- Teams are only allowed to play one league Match per Game Day.
- If you play your Match at 5:30 P.M., you will be unable to play another league Match until the following Game Day.
- Teams are allowed a maximum of a 20 minute break in between Games.
- If your Team is unable to play within 20 minutes of the previous Game, your Team may be subject to a forfeit of the upcoming Game.
- Each Team has 40 minutes from Game start time to report all scores, or the Team will be given a disqualification for that Game.
- Games that start at 5:30 P.M. must be reported by 6:10 P.M.
- Game 2 must start by 7:30 P.M. scores must be reported by 8:10 P.M.
- Each Player is responsible for acquiring a screenshot/photo of the final score after each Game and reporting it to a League Official.
- If a Player does not report a score, their scores will be forfeited for that Game or Match.
- All correspondence between Players, and League Officials will take place on uea.gg
- If Players have any questions that are not addressed on uea.gg, please send us an email at CEL@UEA.gg
Game Rules and Regulations
- 2v2 Match Setup -
- Both Duo Teams must join the same Battle Royale lobby and initiate the "Quads" gamemode.
- Squad Fill is not applicable.
- Teams will play (2) two Games. Points are earned by acquiring eliminations:
- 1 Elimination = 1 point.
- Player 1 = 5 eliminations.
- Player 2 = 10 eliminations.
- Total Team score = 15 points.
- Griefing: You may not intentionally cause the death of your opponent or negatively impact your opponent's gameplay. Doing so will result in a forfeit of the Match.
- Opponents are not permitted to work together in any capacity.
- All Battle Royale games must be completed including the gulag showers aspect where a player is allowed to respawn upon a 1v1 victory.
- Eliminations made after a Match has concluded will not count.
- A Match is considered concluded once all players from both Teams are no longer able to continue playing the Game.
- If the hosting Team initiates "Pull all party members out of the game" when leaving, the hosting Team may forfeit all eliminations acquired during the Match.
- League Officials highly suggest recording/streaming your gameplay in case you need to verify sabotage or competitive rulings.
No Show Punishments
- No Shows.
- In the event that a player does not check in and show up for a scheduled Match the player will forfeit half of their league points from the previous week.
- In the event this occurs in week one the player will remain at zero points and begin gaining points in week two.
- In the event that your opponent does not show for their Match, the squad will proceed with the Match as planned and report their score as normal.
- This requires turning “Squad Fill” off.
- Player Responsibilities.
- It is the responsibility of the players in the Match to detect all Match Rule violations and report them to League Officials immediately.
- It is the responsibility of the players to report their Match and/or score to the League Official within the designated time frame.
- It is the responsibility of the players to report Rule violations at the time they happened. Any late reports will not be judged.
- It is the responsibility of the players to not interfere with a Match in progress. Should a player see an issue in a Match they are not a part of, they are to report it to a League Official.
- League Officials highly suggest recording/streaming your Game play in case you need to verify sabotage.
- League Official Responsibilities.
- It is the responsibility of the League Official to act civil in all disputes.
- It is the responsibility of the League Official to report any rule violations on behalf of a player.
- It is the responsibility of the League Official to be impartial to all judgement.
- General Conduct.
- Players may not collude for or against a Team to present an unfair advantage.
- Unsportsmanlike behavior is not allowed. Friendly banter is at the discretion of each individual player, although we ask that you be understanding of jokes and fun being had.
- Spamming voicelines, sprays, or emote taunting is not allowed.
- Abuse of an exploit to seek an unfair advantage is strictly prohibited. Violators are subject to penalties by League Officials.
- Any Third-Party program that negatively affects the integrity of the Tournament, Program, Stream, Event, Player, and/or Game will be considered Prohibited. This is defined as a program or device that provides an unfair advantage. This is including but not limited to Macro Programs, Turbo Modes or Function, Programmable controllers, or Sequence Mapping.
- Any devices that are permitted or banned in CDL (Call of Duty League) will be permitted or banned in UCL (Unified Community League).
Spirit of the Rules
- Finality of Decisions.
- All decisions regarding the interpretation of rules listed are solely decided by League Officials.
- All rules not outlined in the rule book are up to the interpretation of League Officials, who have the discretion to punish based on the severity.
- Rule Changes.
- These rules may be changed at any time to ensure fair play and integrity of the league.